Due to the epidemiological situation regarding the spread of the coronavirus, hereby we inform you of the following.
There is still no one infected with the coronavirus among the University’s students and staff.
You can find information about the assumed spread of the infection, the affected areas according to the infection’s epidemiological concept by clicking on the links below:
In case you have visited an infected area in the past 14 days and you do not have any symptoms, please stay at home for two weeks, monitor yourself.
If you suddenly develop symptoms of an acute respiratory infection (fever, sore throat, depression, cough, shortness of breath), you will only be suspected of being infected by the coronavirus if you have been in close contact with a coronavirus patient within 14 days prior to the date of symptoms or you have been to an area in 14 days prior to the date of symptoms where the spread of the coronavirus is suspected or confirmed in the community.
If, based on the above, there is a suspicion of the coronavirus infection, please proceed as follows:
- stay at home,
- call the UP’s hotline immediately, established by the UP’s professionals exclusively for UP students returning from abroad: +36 30 577 3764,
- follow the doctor’s instructions.
Everyone is personally responsible for complying with the above provisions; failure to do so is considered infringement and endangering others.
Absences for the purpose of staying at home for 14 days (voluntary quarantine) because of complying with the necessary health measures are not considered as uncertified absences.
In case of your absence from the classes, please inform your teachers and the Registrar’s Office (email@example.com).
We will provide you with information soon on the semester’s completion requirements.
The above information and action plan refers to the current situation, which may be revised and adapted to a new situation by the UP Operational Crew if necessary.
Please pay special attention to our information letters on the current tasks, in which we will keep sharing relevant information.
Please be advised that our School is doing everything to manage the situation properly. Please help the effectiveness of the protection with your responsible behaviour by following these guidelines:
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently with warm water and soap.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Limit the forms of greeting requiring contact (handshake, kiss, etc.).
- Do not rub your eyes or touch your face.
- Use a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Apply cough hygiene rules. Dispose of the used tissues in a dustbin.
- Disinfect frequently used objects, surfaces (computer keyboards, door handles, phones, etc.).
- Ventilate as often as possible.
- If possible, avoid crowds during travelling and leisure activities.
Please note that we provide hand disinfection facilities in the public areas and bathrooms of the UP MS and we will keep you informed of any changes in the epidemiological situation.
The operation of the University, in compliance with these rules – until further notice - is operational and continuous!
Dr. György Heidl